Monday, August 15, 2011

I'd Rather Be Over at Mommy's Idea Book

Okay, I've given blogger a whirl for about a month and let's just say, I'm less than impressed. I had two main reasons for starting this blog:
  1. To keep all my healthier recipes in one place and more organized
  2. To see how the blogspot.com blogs work. (I've had friends ask me about options for free web hosting, so I figured the only way to answer them was to try it out for myself.)
Anyway, I'm just not feeling it here. I would rather be posting at home over at Mommy's Idea Book. I figure I can post my recipes there and keep up with them as good, or better, than I can here. (My husband is working on MIB to make it easier to navigate and one part of that is organizing my recipes by sub-category. I can't wait!!)

That being said, I'm going to just move these recipes to Mommy's Idea Book and pretend this blog never existed. Does that sound cruel, or what? Although, I will admit, it was fun creating Amanda's Tasty Kitchen and learning something new.

Well, I guess that about says it. See you over at Mommy's Idea Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...